Tuesday, May 17, 2005

...you probably think this song is about you.

Here's a picture of me at my daughter's swimming lesson on Monday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, that's Avery drowning as I smile for the camera. I could quite possibly be the single worst father ever to attend a child's swimming class.

On a side note, here's another picture of Avery chasing a ball. Does anyone think that the ball looks "fake"? No really, it looks like I Photoshoped it in. Strange. No?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, there you go. Pequito is on vacation. I think he's actually flown off with that slut budgie across the street.

The new List:
  1. Jessica Rabbit - Still on top. Man is she ever HOT. Great... uh teeth too :-)
  2. AMG - Like the new picture. LOVE the new post.
  3. Jennifer W.K. - Still going strong. New party pics are amazing!
  4. Kristi - New job. She sent me a really nice email the other day.
  5. Heather - No new posts in a while? Exams?!? Bah.
  6. NYPinTA - Movin' on up! Keep commenting babe.
  7. Webmiztres - Two newcomers have the Webmiztres up a couple spots
  8. Shari - Welcome!!!
  9. Sandra - Welcome!!!


After the first ever DOUBLE BUMP from The List the people on the outside looking in are:

  1. Meggan
  2. Carrie
  3. Jo-Anne
  4. Leah
  5. Sandra
  6. Real-Jo
  7. Lindsey
  8. Penny
  9. Laurie
  10. Helen
  11. Sassy
  12. Bry
  13. NJ
  14. The Kraken

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad you like the party pics! I think they're quite fun, if I do say so myself (and I do).

I added a couple more tonight.

NYPinTA said...

Whats worse really? Smiling as someone takes your pic while your kid drowns, or taking a picture will your kid drowns??

Andrew Butters said...

In my wife's defense, she was only there as an observer. I was the one actually in the pool doing the lesson type stuff.

Webmiztris said...

ha! the ball does look kinda surreal. :)

Kristi said...

Its good to be clear on the drowing kid bit.
Really its good for them. Builds character.

NYPinTA said...

Sink or swim!
I'm guessing, eventually, she began to swim.

carrie said...

?!?!?!!!

shari said...

I'm sending you a big ol' hug and kiss on the cheek for the number 8. What a lovely thing to see when returning from two lonnnnggg weeks of now internet access. You sweet thang you.