Thursday, May 05, 2005

Happy Weekend!

OK, so for most of you the weekend doesn't start until some time tomorrow afternoon/evening, but for me it starts in about 2 hours! I'm off to a wedding in Toronto and we pack up the new minivan with child and lots of stuff and head out around nap time today. Then, 36 hours of wedding bliss without spawn, then a quick trip to the beach and a visit to the zoo, then back home so I can call in sick Monday morning.

Before I go though, my good friend, and beloved mute parrot Pequito, would like to leave y'all with the latest and greatest changes to The List.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pequito, hangin' with his peeps. Fo shizzle ma pizzle!
  1. AMG. Back on top! Creative use of her new digital camera was a big factor.
  2. Heather. Sorry H, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
  3. Jennifer W.K. Holding strong in the three spot.
  4. Jessica Rabbit. Up one spot and starting to scare the top three...
  5. Carrie. Down one. Not her fault, Jessica's coming on strong.
  6. Kristi. Chillin' at number six. If she gets that other job, we'll have to promote her.
  7. Meggan. Making some head way with her cheeky sense of humour...
  8. Jo-Anne. Back but still pretty quiet. Sorry.
  9. Fresh off the cut list: Webmiztris!!! Welcome. I have no idea where I found you, but your blog is cool, and you're hot. Well done.

The cut list (number 99 on the list, number 1 in my heart):

10 comments:

NYPinTA said...

Much. ;)

Webmiztris said...

so THAT'S what this is all about...thanks!!

Heather said...

::insert rusted spoon...and twist::

Kristi said...

I like your little fleurs that mark each new item.
I want fleurs!!!
have fun at the wedding.

bring back Fun pictures!!

Kristi said...

nice new pic By The Way!!!

love the facial hair!!

Andrew Butters said...

"But why a spoon, Sire?"

"Because it's duller stupid. It'll hurt more!"

shari said...

I like the new pic!!!
It's cute. In a good way. Like softens your rough edges a bit... like...

you know what? gonna shut-up now.

=)

Kristi said...

I see your Scorpio side emerging.

Candy said...

So what all does the hotness list factor in? Posts? Pics? Group sex?

Cause if any ladies want to work on their rating and stop on by my place we can have a little picture taking party heh.

Plus I have a web cam now...

Andrew Butters said...

Kristi, the "fleurs" that you see are THIS. Simply apply them to any <li> tag as a background attribute. I can help you with that if you need it.

Jessica, all your ideas are simply wonderful!!!! Way to think outside the box. The true criteria for The List is known only by myself and my mute parrot Pequito, but you're definitely on the right track. I accept any and all unsolicited email ;-)