Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The First Post

OK, seeing as so many people like my RANT blog, and so many people like The List, I've decided to make them more or less mutually exclusive, expand on The List with this blog, keep my RANT blog for ranting, and maybe post some other stuff here related to my writing, which I am also trying reasonably hard at doing more regularly. I've also decided to over use the comma (see previous sentence).

While the exact critera for The List will never be known to anyone but myself and my mute parrot Pequito I thought it would be good if I threw out a few teasers whenever I made some changes. Here we go...

Lots of changes this time around:
  • For reasons to be left to your imagination, Sassy has been removed from the list.
  • Heather is now on top (um... uh... you know what I mean! Men are pigs). She's been helping me with my Spanish.
  • Jennifer W.K. is in the #2 spot. I finally got the nerve (and the "whatever" from her husband) to have her higher than #5. I wish she'd re-post that pic of her in the fish...
  • AMG is still in the top 3 - always has been - the dimples are awesome!
  • Kristi is holding strong at #4. She emails me funny videos from time to time. "Canadians Chasing Beaver". Classic.
  • Jo-Anne jumps to #5. She MSN's me when she has time and tells me about all the wonderful things happening in Albequirkey.
  • Real-Jo, despite her silence of recent days is holding down the #6 place. I still like her blog an awful lot.
  • The Eye in the Sky Carrie is at #7. I like her style. And her eye.
  • The dude, a.k.a. NJ is at #8. Always supportive of my stuff, and genuinely funny, this guy deserves to be higher (but he doens't have boobies).
  • And the new #9... Jessica Rabbit. This girl is not your normal soccer mom. I love it. I may not agree with all of it, but I really respect her right to be and act and blog however she feels she wants to. A true individualist and piercing pioneer (from what I've seen). Welcome to the club lady!

People who aren't on the list but are always in the running:

That's it for now, and remember... if you ever come across a Geekbird post or comment be sure to call him a nasty piece of butt fungus, or if you prefer you may have him smoke your ass hair.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am honoured to be the first poster!
Ever!
YAY!

So my time doesn't allow me to examine all these bloggers in depth but I have duly clicked on every one now.
The inclusion of NJ threw me a little, let's be honest; you're a heterosexual guy and the list is titled "Hot Bloggers" but I'll take your word for it. He truely must be a great blogger.
Or at least a kindred spirit.

I have decided (In my brief examination) that I really like Carrie's the best, she seems very interesting and cool.

However, if you will in any way,, be swayed by the comments of your readers (And you probably won't but never the less)then I must decry your decision to keep AMG in 3rd position.

I beleive a boost to first is certainly merited!
The dimples! The anonymity! The mid-western-ness! The girliness!

That's my 2 cent anyway.

Oh wait, one last thing, you dropped Sassy??!
Why must you be sooo cruel?!

Good luck with the new venture.
(Writers block has eased somewhat eh?)

*

shari said...

Hmmm.... just doesnt seem right that Sass isnt on the list.

Anonymous said...

it's 2 for 2 that Sassy should be back on the list!

Give the public what they want!!

*

Andrew Butters said...

Sassy is off the list. Please deal with it.

I notice that Geekbird posted to Jessica Rabbit's blog today too. That little piece of shit has no idea what I have coming for him.

As for AMG... Yes, her dimples are completely awesome, and her blog is 2nd to none, but it's my list and I get to do what I want. You want her at #1, get your own damn blog (but keep reading mine).

Jennifer is #2 because I've had the glass ceiling over her head for way too long.

Heather is #1 'cause I'm hoping she comes through with that picture of her in "THE DRESS". We'll see.

I'm in a baaaad mood today. Sorry for the attitude. My daughter has pink eye and I'm not sleeping well lately.

Ugh... back to "work".

Tickles_Tapeworm said...

I noticed that I wasn't on the list. You just can't handle my blogginess. I don't blame you. It is pretty intimidating.

Sounds like another vote for Carrie; better move her up before you invoke her wrath...

carrie said...

Hey, I can dig the 7 spot (and the flattery- thanks anonymous!!).

*sigh* Tickles, you're just not hot like me...

Andrew Butters said...

Is that actually your eye, Carrie?

Candy said...

Well, I see I am on your list, is it like a secret club? Do we get a fancy handshake? Secret knock or something?

Cause I have always wanted my own fancy handshake...


Geekbird has posted on my site before, but I am not really sure what his hang up is with you, but then I dont know him at all.

I talk about hot girls on my site all the time and no one seems to care....I myself have no issues with ranking girls by hotness. I usually rank them by who I would do. But I get away with more cause I have boobs. Thats how life works.


I hope your daughter feels better soon, pink eye is nasty. Poor thing.

shari said...

some things you can only get away with when you have boobx, others only when you have a penis.

If you have both... well... no comment

Andrew Butters said...

I HAVE a penis and really LIKE boobs... does that count for anything?

Jessica Rabbit, I'm glad you stopped by. It is a very exclusive club you are now a part of. So exclusive that only 7 other women are a part of it (and one dude). Now about the other part of your matching purple outfit...

Andrew Butters said...

Jessica... no secret knock or handshake per say, but knockers and hand-jobs seem to go a long way :-)

Maybe I am a perv... I LOVE IT!

Kristi said...

wow!
So you got so huge you had to spread it out!
Like a Spin Off from a great series!!

Jennifer said...

I'm officially slow to respond, and am just now finding your new List page. I am very happy to be sitting pretty at #2 right now, and will be sure to post the turtle photo (fish? drunk again, eh?) again soon...

Actually, I'm having a Vodka Party Friday night, and will be sure to post drunken Jennifer photos. Though, that may have a negative affect on my ranking. :^)

Candy said...

I cant imagine pics of drunken girls could be negative in any way...

Kristi said...

I LIKE THE BOOB SHOT!!

mine just won't do that.
EVER!!!

Andrew Butters said...

Hmmmm let's see, drunk Jennifer pictures... Can I take the 5th?

Jessica, you have WONDERFUL boobs. That is all.

(I'm sure you're a nice person too)

NJ, NJ, NJ... You should be lower than anyone with breasts, especially the breasts of the aforementioned Jessica. But remember, all newcomers enter the realm of The List at #9 and then work their way up. So really, the only reason you ever made it to #8 was BECAUSE of breasts.

You may send Jessica a thank you note whenever it's convenient.

List change on its way. To correct a few minor "glitches" in the scoring system (stupid French judge).