Thursday, April 28, 2005

Explain Thyself!!

I've been watching that new (mini?) series "Revelations" lately. I really like it. Which is a bit strange considering I'm not the least bit devout when it comes to religion (baptised Anglican, now a dedicated scientifically skeptical agnostic). What does this have to do with anything? I completely forget.

Oh yeah, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife. Or something like that. I'm sure it's in the Bible anyway. I'm going to hell. I'm coveting like at least 6 or 7 of my "neighbour's" wives with this list. Sort of. In an indirect kind of Internet way. Of course, I'm not going to hell nearly as fast as AMG (I laughed too - but felt really really really really really bad about doing so).

On with The List stuff...

I will have to get a picture of my mute parrot Pequito for all of you to see. I discuss all things List with him. Good thing he hasn't learned to get on the Internet yet. Or type. Or even to stop shitting on my window sill. Stupid bird.
  1. Heather is still on top (is anyone else just a tad unfomfortable with how that sounds?). God fearing hottie. Have to respect that.
  2. Jennifer W.K. is hanging on to #2, but just barely. We'll see what that vodka party give us...
  3. Kristi jumps up to #3 for reasons to be explained with #4.
  4. AMG. First time ever out of the top 3. I had to knock her down simply because of all the guilt I felt over laughing at that picture she posted. The sooner she posts something else, the better.
  5. Jessica Rabbit. Um... I just like her comments. No really, I do.
  6. Carrie is now at #6. We still don't know if that's her actual eye. Mysterious.
  7. Jo-Anne holds on to the #7 spot despite the fact that she fell off the face of the Earth (or never came back from Florida).
  8. Real-Jo. Silence, as it turns out, is not golden. It's not even bronzin(?)...
  9. NJ. Back where you belong. I'm sure you take no offence and are just happy to be mentioned. Please wash my car.

In no particular order, these people didn't make the cut (again), but are always on my mind. "You are always on my mind.... you are always on my mind" (and no, that wasn't the crappy Pet Shop Boys version - get your minds out of the gutter people).

That's it for now, and ALWAYS remember... if you ever come across a Geekbird post or comment be sure to call him a nasty piece of butt fungus, or if you prefer you may have him smoke your ass hair.

I am now taking suggestions for insults to Geekbird. I currently happen to really like the two above but am open to new ideas (I originally had "tw** fungus" but was so offended by actually typing it I changed it to something else. You know you've gone too far when your own words make you want to shower).

Oh yeah, I have an anecdote coming later today. It's potty humour - quite literally - but 100% true. I hope you like it.

4 comments:

NYPinTA said...

"You are always on my mind.... you are always on my mind" (and no, that wasn't the crappy Pet Shop Boys version - get your minds out of the gutter people).

Willie Nelson?

Hmmm.. takes a gander at the competition... hehe. :P

carrie said...

No, that's not my eye. And since I kept you all wondering, I've decided to post my REAL picture for 24 hours.



If my rank drops after this, I will be so hurt and offended ;)

Candy said...

Carrie you have beautiful eyes, and lovely lovely full lips. Very nice complexion too. Very pretty girl.

carrie said...

*blush* Thanks, Jessica.